Gutta Cushion Silk Cover Habotai-10 40x40 cm - L'ATELIER
[ PWG112 ]
PWG112 Gutta Cushion Silk Cover Habotai-10 40x40 - L'ATELIER
Closing-flash - Opening on 3 sides
For Silk Painting
PROPOSITION for COLOURATION
It is strongly recommended to use a diluent mixture concentrate / deionized water for lightening your colors.
The colors are classic H-DUPONT
Jaune primaire 717 / Hélianthe 702 / Magenta 460 / Rouge à lèvres / Outremer 256 / Bordeaux 463 / Cyan 221 / Orchidée 903 / Vert Imperial 608 / Chartreux 106 / Chamois 819 / Caramel 807 / Noir 100
This silk item can be painted with any steam or iron fix colours
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks. Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instructions
Friendly tips ..
Why are there are marks on my cushion covers once dry? ..
Because the zip on the cushion cover is synthetic, the colour can’t penetrate the fibres and so will bleed back into the silk.
To avoid this problem, it is advisable not to put too much colour on the flap covering the zip and to soak up the surplus colour remaining on the back of the zip with absorbent paper.
- Available within 15 days
Gutta Cushion Silk Cover Habotai-10 40x40 cm -CHAT-CHIEN[PWG108]15,50 €
- NewFavoriteAvailable within 15 days
Gutta Cushion Silk Cover Habotai-10 40x40 cm - L'ATELIER[PWG113]15,50 €