Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8 90x90 cm - JAZZ
[ STA08 ]
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 90x90 cm - JAZZ
Hand-rolled - For Silk Painting
SUGGESTED BET in COLORS
It is strongly recommended to use a diluent mixture concentrate / deionized water for lightening your colors.
The colors are classic DUPONT
Églantine 407 (705) / Bordeaux 463 (614) / Magenta 460 (651) / Outremer 265 (521) / Vieil or 749 (2002) / Émeraude 620 (409) / Coquelicot 427 (367) / Cyan 221 (652) / Jaune primaire 717 (650) / Caramel 807 (584) / Négrillon 809 (410) / Noir 100 (2019)
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instruction