Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8 90x90 cm - STRAIGHT-LINES
[ STA17 ]
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 90x90 cm - STRAIGHT-LINES
Hand-rolled - For Silk Painting
SUGGESTED BET in COLORS
It is strongly recommended to use a diluent mixture concentrate / deionized water for lightening your colors.
The colors are classic DUPONT
Hélianthe 702 / Jaune de Chrome 715 / Giroflée 766 / Targa 408 / Rouge à Lèvre 406 / Fuchsia 471 / Printemps 603 / Tilleul 672 / Magenta 460 / Rouile 775 / Havanais 811 / Noir 100
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instruction