Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 45x135 cm - Nenuphar
[ DUPS4625 ]
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8 - 45x135 cm - Nenuphar
Hand-rolled - For Silk Painting
- Volume discount
Unit price 1 19,90 € 3 19,50 € 6 19,20 €
PROPOSITION for COLOURISATION
Using a mixture of demineralized water / concentrated thinner is strongly recommended to lighten steam colours .
Colours used are H.DUPONT classic range
Fougère 613 / Chair 424 / Eglantine 407 / Pervenche 212 / Giroflée 766 / Prune 961
This silk item can be painted with any steam or iron fix colours
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instruction