Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai 8 - 45x140 cm - Japonica
[ DUPS4644 ]
Hand-Rolled - For Silk Painting
PROPOSITION for COLOURISATION
Using a mixture of demineralized water / concentrated thinner is strongly recommended to lighten steam colours .
Colours used are H.DUPONT classic range
Bleu Roy 265 / Hélianthe clair 702 / Bronze 655/ Eglantine 407 / Noir Concentré 100
This silk item can be painted with any steam or iron fix colours
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instruction
Friendly tips ......
Why does my work runs even when the colours are fixed...
The main reason of colour running is overloading of colour coats on the same area .
To remedy this, paint two identical shades one of which will stay unfixed and the other fixed.
This way, you can see the final result of your colours.
Pack of 8 assorted colors OF PASSEPARTOUTCARDS WITH ENVELOPES 180X110 MM11,20 €
Gutta Cushion Silk Cover Habotai-10 40x40 cm - EXOTICfrom 17,20 €TTC
Gutta Cushion Silk Cover Habotai-10 40x40 cm - COLIBRIfrom 17,20 €TTC
Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 40x180 cm - GEOMETRICfrom 23,10 €TTC
I.7002 Silk Cushion Cover Opening on 3 sides Pongé-9 40x40cmfrom 7,50 €TTC
Silk Scarf Habotai-6 180 x 45 cmfrom 8,70 €TTC
I.5075 Great Silk Scarf Chiffon 3.5 180 x 90 cmfrom 11,40 €TTC
White Silk Fabric CREPE SATIN 12 in 90 cm- 52g/m²from 13,20 €TTC
Silk Scarf Habotai-8 55 x 55 cmfrom 4,50 €TTC
Silk Scarf Habotai-8 150 x 40 cmfrom 8,85 €TTC