Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai 8 - 45x140 cm - Japonica
[ DUPS4644 ]
Hand-Rolled - For Silk Painting
- Volume discount
Unit price 1 19,90 € 3 19,50 € 6 19,20 €
PROPOSITION for COLOURISATION
Using a mixture of demineralized water / concentrated thinner is strongly recommended to lighten steam colours .
Colours used are H.DUPONT classic range
Bleu Roy 265 / Hélianthe clair 702 / Bronze 655/ Eglantine 407 / Noir Concentré 100
This silk item can be painted with any steam or iron fix colours
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instruction
Friendly tips ......
Why does my work runs even when the colours are fixed...
The main reason of colour running is overloading of colour coats on the same area .
To remedy this, paint two identical shades one of which will stay unfixed and the other fixed.
This way, you can see the final result of your colours.