Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 40x150 cm - CHAPEAUX
[ PWG114 ]
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 40x150 cm - CHAPEAUX
- Black Gutta
- For Silk Painting
SUGGESTED BET in COLORS
It is strongly recommended to use a diluent mixture concentrate / deionized water for lightening your colors.
The colors are classic H-DUPONT
Hélianthe 702 / Mandarine 764 / Rouge à lèvres 406 / Rubis 474 / Magenta 460 / Orchidée 903 / Linaire des Alpes 469 / Cyan 221 / Roy 265 / Outremer 256 / Vieux Bleu 209 / Amande 616 / Anis 604 / Vert Anglais 663 / Cuivré 773 / Rouille 775 / Caramel 807 / Chamois 819 / Loutre 803 / Noir 100
This silk item can be painted with any steam or iron fix colours
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instructions