Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 40x150 cm - COCO AND CO
[ PWG84 ]
PWG84Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 40x150 cm - COCO AND CO
Hand-rolled - For Silk Painting
SUGGESTED BET in COLORS
It is strongly recommended to use a diluent mixture concentrate / deionized water for lightening your colors.
The colors are classic DUPONT
Jaune primaire 717 (650) / Rubis 770 (2004) / Targa 408 (800) / Amande 402 / Emeraude 616 (409) / Orchidée 903 (389) / Magenta 460 (651) / Muria 409 (801) / Bordeaux 463 (614) / Cyan 221 (652) / Roy 221 (108) / Outremer 256 (521) / vieux bleu 209 (551) / Vert Anglais 663 (804) / Fougères 613 (373) / Caramel 807 (584) / Noir 100 (2019).
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instruction
Friendly tips ......
Why does my work runs even when the colours are fixed...
The main reason of colour running is overloading of colour coats on the same area .
To remedy this, paint two identical shades one of which will stay unfixed and the other fixed.
This way, you can see the final result of your colours.
- Available within 15 days
Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 40x150 cm - SCARVES[PWG109]18,00 €
- NewFavoriteAvailable within 15 days
Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 40x150 cm - CHAPEAUX[PWG114]18,00 €
Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 40x150 cm - EGONGELA[PWG101]
18,00 €12,60 €