Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8 90x90 cm - ABSQUARE
[ PWG115 ]
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 90x90 cm - ABSQUARE
- Black Gutta
- For Silk Painting
PROPOSITION for COLOURISATION
Using a mixture of demineralized water / concentrated thinner is strongly recommended to lighten steam colours .
Colours used are H.DUPONT classic range
Hélianthe 702 / Jaune Primaire 717 / Magenta 460 / coquelicot 427 / Rouge à Lèvres / Cyan 221 / Outremer 256 / Vert Impérial 608 / vert Anis 604 / Orchidée 903 / Souris 149 / Noir 100.
This silk item can be painted with any steam or iron fix colours
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instruction