Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 90x90 cm - Aquarium
[ PWG44 ]
PWG44 Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 90x90 cm - Aquarium
Hand-rolled - For Silk Painting
SUGGESTED BET in COLORS
It is strongly recommended to use a diluent mixture concentrate / deionized water for lightening your colors.
The colors are classic DUPONT
Jaune Primaire 717 (650) / Magenta 460 (651) / Cyan 221 (652) / Roy 265 (108) / Emeraude 616 (409) / Orchidée 903 (389) / Outremer 256 (521) / Loutre 803 (342) / Muira 409 (801) /Bordeaux 463 (614) Hélianthe 702 (331) / Vieux Bleu 209 (551) / Amande 616 (402) / Vert anglais 663 (804) /Rubis 770 (2004) / Rouille 775 (2017) / Cuivre 773 / (426) Noir 100 (2019).
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instruction
Friendly tips ......
Why does my work runs even when the colours are fixed...
The main reason of colour running is overloading of colour coats on the same area .
To remedy this, paint two identical shades one of which will stay unfixed and the other fixed.
This way, you can see the final result of your colours.
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8 90x90 cm - LE MARCHE[PWG117]18,50 €