Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8 90x90 cm - FLAMANTS
[ PWG116 ]
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 90x90 cm - FLAMANTS
- Black Gutta
- For Silk Painting
PROPOSITION for COLOURISATION
Using a mixture of demineralized water / concentrated thinner is strongly recommended to lighten steam colours .
Colours used are H.DUPONT classic range
Jaune Primaire 717 / Hélianthe 702 / Coquelicots 427 / Rouge à lèvres 406 / Cyan 221 / Roy 265 / Outremer 256 / Marine 264 / Amande 616 / Fougères 613 / Vert Anglais 663 / Loutre 803 / Rouille 775 / Souris 149 / Noir 100
This silk item can be painted with any steam or iron fix colours
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instruction