Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 90x90 cm - Initiation
[ PWG00 ]
Free shipping from 175 €
PWG00 Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 90x90 cm - Initiation
To learn to mix the colours.
Hand-rolled - For Silk Painting
Friendly tips ......
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instruction