Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 90x90 cm - Shiawase
[ PWG74 ]
PWG74 Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 90x90 cm - Shiawase
Hand-rolled - For Silk Painting
SUGGESTED BET in COLORS
It is strongly recommended to use a diluent mixture concentrate / deionized water for lightening your colors.
The colors are classic DUPONT
Hélianthe 331 / Magenta 651 / Cyan 652 / Roy 108 / Emeraude 409 / Muira 801 / Coquelicot 2004 / Rouille 2017 / Amande 402 / Outremer 521 / Bordaeux 2008 / Loutre 342 / Vert Anglais 804 / Caramel 584 / Linaire des Alpes 425 / Noir 700
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instruction
Friendly tips ......
Why does my work runs even when the colours are fixed...
The main reason of colour running is overloading of colour coats on the same area .
To remedy this, paint two identical shades one of which will stay unfixed and the other fixed.
This way, you can see the final result of your colours.
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8 90x90 cm - ABSQUARE[PWG115]18,50 €
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8 90x90 cm - FLAMANTS[PWG116]18,50 €
Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 90x90 cm - Space[PWG64]18,50 €
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8 90x90 cm - AU MARCHE[PWG117]18,50 €