Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 118x80 cm - Plenitude
[ DUPS4634 ]
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8 - 118x80 cm - Plenitude
- BLACK Gutta
- For Silk Painting
PROPOSITION for COLOURATION
It is strongly recommended to use a diluent mixture concentrate / deionized water for lightening your colors.
The colors are classic H-DUPONT
Helianthe 768 /Lierre 615 / Cuivre 773 / Tilleul 672 / Camélia 770 /
This silk item can be painted with any steam or iron fix colours
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instructions