Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 40x150 cm - COQUELICOTS
[ STA23 ]
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 40x150 cm - COQUELICOTS
- Black Gutta
- For Silk Painting
- Volume discount
Unit price 1 19,90 € 3 19,50 € 6 19,20 €
SUGGESTED BET in COLORS
It is strongly recommended to use a diluent mixture concentrate / deionized water for lightening your colors.
The colors are classic H-DUPONT
Vert anglais 663 / Vert Impérial / Bleu roy 265 / Coquelicot 427 / Rouge à Lèvres 406 / Amande 616 / Fougères 613 / Anis 601 / Caraïbe 211 / Noir Concentré 100
This silk item can be painted with any steam or iron fix colours
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instructions
Friendly tips ......
Why does my work runs even when the colours are fixed?
The main reason of colour running is overloading of colour coats on the same area .
To remedy this, paint two identical shades one of which will stay unfixed and the other fixed.
This way, you can see the final result of your colours.
Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 40x150 cm - DISTRAKSYONfrom 19,20 €TTC