Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 40x150 cm - Ishidan (Japanese Print)
[ STA14 ]
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 40x150 cm - Ishidan (Japanese Print)
- Black Gutta
- For Silk Painting
- Volume discount
Unit price 1 13,93 € 3 13,93 € 6 13,93 €
SUGGESTED BET in COLORS
It is strongly recommended to use a diluent mixture concentrate / deionized water for lightening your colors.
The colors are classic H-DUPONT
Vieil or 749 / Coquelicot 427 / Carmin 420 / Cyan 221 / Vert Anis 604 / Chamois 819/ Beige Sable 815 / Noir Concentré 100 /
This silk item can be painted with any steam or iron fix colours
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instructions