Gutta Silk Scarf Habotai-8 40x150 cm - PETRONIKA
[ STA18 ]
Gutta Silk Scarf, Habotai-8, 40x150 cm - PETRONIKA
Hand-rolled - For Silk Painting
SUGGESTED BET in COLORS
It is strongly recommended to use a diluent mixture concentrate / deionized water for lightening your colors.
The colors are classic DUPONT
Jaune Primaire 717 / Magenta 460 / Delphinius 904 / Cyan 221 / Bleu Roy 265 / Outremer 256 / Vert Amande 616 / Vert Anglais 663
IMPORTANT: If you wash your silk before painting, you will have to iron the gutta lines to give it back its watertightness.
- To get a perfect blend of colours in the silk, make sure your silk is perfectly stretched on your frame.
- Avoid painting too close to the gutta lines to make sure that the colours don’t bleed although verify that the paint has gone up to the gutta line.
- Avoid painting directly on the hem to prevent drying marks.
- Instead, paint up to the hem taking care that you put on enough paint to colour the hem.
- Fix your colours according to their own caracteristics, respecting the manufacturer’s instructions