020 Silk Recolouring Agent H-Dupont 125 ml - Jaune
[ DECOR-M700 ]
Free shipping from 175 €
- These colours are produced on basis of acid dyes
- High resistance to the decolourant or bleach
- To dye animal fibres
- This product, in combination with the decolourant pure and the thickener, ends up to a surprising effect
- It makes it possible to remove the colour from certain areas of the silk prior to recolour them into another colour of this range
- The Decolourant is not ready to use
1- Mix 20ml of decolourant pure with 80ml of thickener for an application with a stencil, brush, pipette, ...
2- Mix 20ml of decolourant pure with 80 ml of demineralized water for an application with a spray, dropper, ...
- By applying the colour-removing-mixture on H Dupont Classique paints, the paint will be removed and the silk turns white
- On silk, it is possible to decolour and recolour in one action: mix 2 doses of the colour-removingmixture with 1 dose of paint DÉCO RECO. The colour-removing-mixture removes the existing colour on silk and the DÉCO RECO colour has been settled instead
- After application, let it dry completely and then steam fix
- The final result will only be visible after steam fixation and washing!
- The colour-removing-mixture can be kept for about 15 days, the recolouring-mixture only for a maximum of 24 hours