Photos of the Demonstration Polymer Clay Cernit 15th October
Charlotte Lemoine captivated public attention during the day of demo of polymer clay Cernit
Charlotte Lemoine showed us all the advantages of polymer clay Cernit:
- The colors are strong and don't fade
We can make mix of black and white without shades of gray
White will remain very white and gray will not.
- Polymer Clay Cernit is very malleable: There is no need to knead very long before it is flexible.
- It is temperature-sensitive: if it comes to harden a little, just to warm the hands to soften it.
- The colors can be mixed and used to create other shades or make gradients.
- The Polymer Clay Cernit does not smell even cooking
- It has a nice appearance porcelain after cooking