Courses Hélène Jospé
Create an original Batik
Hélène Jospé, textile designer-stylist trained at the Ecole des Beaux Arts of Saint-Etienne, she worked from 1978 to 1988 as assistant director of the decoration of the Opéra de Lyon. She then taught Applied Arts in Fashion Crafts for many years. She now devotes herself to her creative passion and produces batik and original clothes.
She offers to share his passion and guide you in the steps of your own creation.
Website : http://www.helenejospe.com/chale.html
Hélène speaks english
Theme of the course (All levels)
- Compose a drawing from a document (photos, sculpture, etc.).
- Find a range of colors by mixing the three primary colors.
- Create an original batik (paint the background, apply the wax and the colors, remove wax, etc.).
In the end you will make a cushion cover 40x40cm or 90x90cm square
70€ for one day - 50% deposit of the total amount payable to "Helen Jospe"
All the days ( from 9 to 12 am and from 2 to 5pm )
- Thursday 29th May Create a cushion cover 40x40cm or 90x90cm square
- Friday 30th May Create a cushion cover 40x40cm or 90x90cm square
- Saturday 31th May Create a cushion cover 40x40cm or 90x90cm square