Courses Catherine Desreumaux
Catherine DesreumauxCatherine Desreumaux
On Lyonnaise origin, Catherine Desreumaux practice Silk Painting since 1978. Formed in a workshop of Applied Arts Fine Arts of Lyon, she continued her creative evolution self-taught. She learned the Asian techniques when his career took him to Indonesia. Today she has a workshop expo near Serres (between Sisteron and Gap) and shop in the city of Vauban Briançon.
Important: Catherine always emphasizes pedagogy and usability in their learning. "Progress is better with a smile," she says!
Website : http://www.latelierdart.fr/
Catherine speaks english
Theme of the course (All levels)
- Ink, the Art of Sumi-e or painting as a Chinese calligrapher, with an ancient oriental technique. Create a wall panel.
- Deco-Reco, Create a square, learning to choose a brush, working at dropper, spray or sponge to make stamps with flowers, vegetables or other materials ...
- The aquarelle, Make a background with areas of light and shadow, the background process to antifusant or gasoline, prepare a chart of pastel shades, work on wet or dry background, overlay colors to find the own aquarelle (transparency, brightness and sensitivity).
70€ for one day - 50% deposit of the total amount payable to "Catherine Desreumaux"
All the days ( from 9 to 12 am and from 2 to 5pm )
- Thursday 29th May Encre de Chine, l’Art du Sumi-e, Create a wall panel.
- Friday 30th May Deco-Reco, Create a square 90x90cm
- Saturday 31th May Aquarelle